By visiting shop.trafimet.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
We wish to inform you that your personal information are used by TRAFIMET GROUP SPA and circulate to other companies in full observance of the fundamental principles, that are prescribed:
- by Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament on the protection of individuals with concerning to the processing of personal information and circulation of data;
- by Directive 97/66 / EC on the protection of privacy in telecommunications;
- by Directive 97/07/CE and by Legislative Decree for the protection of consumers in distance contracts;
- by Directive 00/31/CE for e-commerce;
- by Legislative Decree N. 196 dated 30 June 2003 ÒCode concerning the protection of personal informationÓ;
- by Legislative Decree 70/2003 on the subject of e-commerce.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND RELATED PURPOSES
As follows, you’ll find the list of all the operations we perform that involve collection, storage or processing of your personal information, and the aims we pursue with each of them.
1. Collection and storage of personal information in order to provide them access to restricted areas of shop.trafimet.com and to provide Judicial Authority with the required information.
2. Utilization of personal information by TRAFIMET GROUP SPA for marketing and promotional objectives of TRAFIMET GROUP SPA.
3. Collection, storage and processing of personal information for administrative and accounting purposes, including the e-mail transmission of commercial invoices.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The personal data you provide using the forms on the site will be stored in a database. The access to restricted areas of the site is through username and password. Upon login cookies will be implemented. The cookies are small files saved by your browser, which allow it to navigate inside the restricted area according to the privileges granted to you.
FREEDOM OF CONSENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
The consent to the processing of personal information for the purposes set out in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 is necessary. In case of refusal to give consent, it will not be possible to provide the services of access to restricted areas of shop.trafimet.com.
OWNER AND RESPONSIBLE OF PROCESSING
The owner of the processing of personal information is TRAFIMET GROUP SPA with registered office to via del Lavoro, 8 36020 Castegnero (VI) Italy. Any instances under art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 should be sent to TRAFIMET GROUP SPA, via del Lavoro, 8 36020 Castegnero (VI).
RIGHTS OF THE CONCERNED PERSON
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 (Rights of the interested person)
1) In relation to the processing of personal data, the concerned subject has the right to obtain confirmation whether any personal information concerning him is existing or not, even if not yet registered, and to be advised in intelligible form.
2) The concerned subject of the personal information has the right to obtain information in relation to:
– data source;
– purposes of the processing;
– the treatment method;
– identity of the Owner and Managers;
– of persons to whom the data may be communicated.
3) Moreover the concerned subject has the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or integration of collected data;
– the cancellation, anonymization or block of data processed in violation of the law, including those data don’t require conservation for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– certification that the operations above mentioned have been made known to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where this fulfillment reveals itself impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate employ of means compared to the protected right.
4) The concerned subject has the right to object, throughout or partly:
– for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if the applicable of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials.
UTILIZATION OF MATERIALS ON THIS SITE
Images and content on the site are the property of Trafimet Group SpA. For uses different from personal consultation, you must ask for permission to Trafimet Group SpA: email@example.com.